Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall Carnival

This year our ward had a carnival to go along with the trunk or treat. The primary sponsored it but each organization put together a booth. The booths were all scripture themed and it was so much fun. Here were a few of the booths.Adam and Eve's apple bobbingDaniel and the Lion's Den tossJonah and the Whale fishingMalachi's Tithing toss
This year I decided to make our costumes, anyone who knows me knows that this was a big stretch for me but I think they turned out pretty well. Hannah was a chicken, Brian was a bull and I was a pig.

8 comments:

Nicole Duffin said...

Andrea,
I read your blog for the first time and it seems like you all are having way to much fun!!! I am glad to see that you are doing great. I will look forward to viewing future blogs

Bryce and Amy said...

Wow, your Halloween costumes came out great. Good Job. I can't believe how big little Hannah is getting. She is so cute!!

Rochelle said...

Cute Blog! Great job on the costumes!

Grampa Doug said...

Love your blog. It's so fun to see all of the Simmons' adventures. Good job! Great costumes. We've caught up on all of your posts. Loved them all. Love, Cindy (& Doug, of course. He's teaching me how to comment, finally)

Olesia said...

Thanks for inviting us to read your blog! Its fun to see your family. I love your costumes for Halloween.

Unknown said...

Andrea, danke fuer die Einladung!! :-) Die Bilder sind SUPER!!! Ihr seht soooo huebsch aus!!! HDL!!!!

Laura C. said...

I seriously LOVED Hannah's costume. And of course she was totally adorable in it.

Glad to see you've published a bit :)

The JNJ Hasleton's said...

Wasn't the snout for Hannah?? But y look good in it too. Cute blog!