Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight


So you may or may not know that I have become a avid Twilight fan. I loved the books and am almost embarrassed to say that I have read them all several times (I even made Brian read Twilight but don't tell him I told you). Needless to say I was extremely excited about the movie. Well, the big day came and a group of us were their for the first showing at 12:00am.
I promised myself I was going to like the film no matter what, but they sure made it hard. I had no problem with any of the actor/actress choices (of course no one can be as gorgeous as Edward and the other Vamps are supposed to be) but I felt like they took out all of Edwards charm and didn't show how Bella and Edward fell in love. I could go on and on but I will just say that it was less than stellar and disappointing. In allegiance to the books, I will like the movie anyways and am excited for the next one.

1 comment:

alisa said...

You know your going to buy the movie and when you do, were going to all come over and watch it again!