Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter


What a wonderful easter we had this year. Saturday we had a great bbq and egg hunt in the park (thanks Alisa for putting it together). Hannah loved running around with her friends collecting eggs.





I wasn't sure if I was going to get Hannah a new dress for easter but I finally broke down and bought one and Hannah really loves it. She calls it her princess dress and twirls around saying "swish, swish."



Sunday we went to my sister's house after church for dinner and another easter egg hunt. Hannah always has fun hanging with her cousins.


3 comments:

Bryce and Amy said...

Hannah is so stinkin' cute!! She looks just like your baby pictures. My boys' baby pictures look just like my baby pictures too. It's kind of cool. How old is she now?

alisa said...

Oh my goodness the pic's of Hannah and her Easter dress are beautiful!!!

Mom/Cindy said...

Sooooooooo cute. Thanks for sharing. Love ya