Monday, August 16, 2010

We love the Zoo



We had a great time at the zoo today. One of the highlights of this trip was the tiger. He walked over and sat down right by the little glass window as we watched. So cool. The other highlight was the giraffes because they are still Hannah's favorite. Speaking of giraffes, does anyone have ideas for making a giraffe costume? Hannah decided last year that she was going to be a giraffe this year for Halloween and hasn't changed her mind. I keep hoping she'll change her mind cause I have no idea how to make one.

Here are a couple of my favorite comments from Hannah......

me: Can you see that bird? It's holding very still.
Hannah: Yes, it's holding still because it's mom is doing it's hair.

Hannah: Mom, mom, MOM, I don't think we're at the zoo anymore. We're in Africa!!




5 comments:

Whitney said...

I forget, are you in Sacramento? My bro is serving his mission in the California Sacramento Hmong mission. He's currently working in "North Sac," as he calls it.

Nicole said...

love the one pink one purple flip flop

Bryce and Amy said...

She is so cute. I love her funny comments.

Whitney said...

I just saw Giraffe costumes at Old Navy, FYI.

Whitney said...

And I saw more Giraffe costumes at Sam's Club!