Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Congratulations Mark and Jasmine

Last weekend my little brother Mark got married to his sweetheart Jasmine in the Denver temple. The sealing was wonderful and my brother couldn't wipe the grin off his face all day.
Don't you think they make a beautiful couple?!


Being a bride can be hard work (Jasmine, you looked gorgeous and I'm excited to have you as a sister).


Here's the original Sawyer clan (I hope you know what you've gotten yourself into Jasmine).


A candid moment of the mother of the groom and a bridesmaid.


A few of the groomsmen looking all GQ (I of course think my hubbie was the handsomest one there).


The super cute nieces and nephews.


They had a great reception in Colorado Springs (Jasmine's mom did a great job decorating. I wish I had a better picture to show how pretty it all was).


Of course, the get away car was also decorated quite well.


Most of our time was taken up with the wedding, but we were able to sneak in a bit of sightseeing. Colorado is beautiful and I wish we had a little more time to explore.
Friday afternoon we spent a couple hours wandering around downtown Denver.

Sunday we were able to explore a really cool park of rock formations in Colorado Springs called Garden of the Gods.

All in all, we had a fabulous weekend! Congrats again little brother.

2 comments:

The JNJ Hasleton's said...

OH
MY
GOSH
Hannah is the cutest EVER!

Mom/Cindy said...

Thanks for the pics. Really cute. Nice seeing all the players. I, also, agree that Colorado is a lovely state. Thanks for sharing. I'll look forward to more.
Love ya,