Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I love to eat, eat, eat, apples and ......


Actually, apples are the one thing that Grace doesn't seem to like. Grace started eating cereal at four months (I planned to wait until 5 or 6 months but nursing just wasn't doing it). When she turned 5 months, I decided to try solids and Grace couldn't have been more exciting. Avocados were her first food and she now eats several vegetables. She is a great eater and when I put her in her high chair, she gets really excited and starts kicking her legs and flailing her arms until I give her food.

2 comments:

Bryce and Amy said...

Wow, our babies couldn't be more different. I wish Ivy would eat solid foods from a spoon. I would get one, maybe two spoonfuls into her mouth (and she would spit it all out)and then she clamps her little lips closed tight and doesn't let another spoonful in. She is 8 months old now and is pretty much nursed exclusivley.

Oh Well.


Grace is such a cutie!!

Shannon Simmons said...

she's getting so big! such a cutie - pie. Cant wait until Christmas to see all of you!