Friday, June 5, 2009

Class of 2009


My brother Michael graduated last night from River Valley High School. River Valley is the new high school in Yuba City and the class of 2009 was the fist class to go there for all 4 years.
Michael is the first of the Sawyer children not to be a Honker (yes, I said honker. My mascot was a Canadian goose. Go Honkers!)
River Valley's mascot is a falcon and they had a real falcon that flew over the stadium (there was no goose at my graduation). It was pretty cool.
They also had fireworks (there were also no fireworks at my graduation).
Here's the official graduate.
Here's a few pics of the grad and the family.
Mike, you've really grown up into a handsome young man and we're all so proud of you!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I think Hannah looks like your mom. You guys have been busy

Mom/Cindy said...

Yeah for Mike. The fammily looks great and so does Mike. Now on to the next chapter. Go, Mike!!!!! We're happy for you. Thanks for sharing, Andrea.
Love ya,
Cindy

Grampa Doug said...

These times are precious and full of meaning. Nice job of chronicling it.
Grampadoug