Monday, June 22, 2009

It's a Grill


This latest addition to the Simmons family arrived just in time for Father's Day.
Usually, Andrea cooks whatever I want for dinner or we go to one of our parents' homes, but this year we did something a little different. I got to cook my own meal and break in my new gas grill. I went with a couple of my all time favorites, tri-tip steaks and zucchini.
The grill works great! Check out these grill marks. MMMMMM.....
I'm sure this bundle of joy will bring us many delicious delights for years to come. Thanks mom and dad.

2 comments:

Trisha said...

What a fun gift. Grilling is just the best. And I know that Brian has had lots of practice. Great grill marks.

Grampa Doug said...

you are welcome. Looks like something we would enjoy too. You are a good daddy. Looks like we had a good time.
Love
Grammie & Grampadoug