Saturday, July 18, 2009

Viva La Vida


Tuesday night Brian and I went to our first rock concert together and saw Coldplay. It was that best concert I have ever been to (ok that's not saying much since I've only been to one other rock concert). We had so, so much fun. Let me tell you, Coldplay puts on a good show. The music was fabulous, I mean who doesn't like Coldplay, all the special effects were really cool, and the energy of the crowd was awesome.

"Yellow" was of course one of the big hits. Huge yellow beach balls (that appeared to come from nowhere) were thrown all throughout the crowd. It made for a really awesome effect.


The highlight of the concert was when the band left the stage and played in the crowd. They did it twice and the second time the whole band walked right past me. Yes, I was right on the aisle and all four members of Coldplay came within inches of me. This picture was taken right after I turned into the psycho fan that I didn't know I had in me and reached and touched all of them.


Here's a few more cool pics of the concert because I just can't help myself..
It was a great night and it made me feel young and cool (which I guess is a good thing considering the events of the previous day)!!!

8 comments:

The JNJ Hasleton's said...

Looks like fun! I haven't been to a concert in over a decade:)

Nicole said...

Coldplay never dissapoints glad you guys had fun...Oh boy If Chris Martin walked passed me Let me tell you...

Bryce and Amy said...

Oh, I'm jealous. I would love to go to a Coldplay concert.
Glad you had such a good time.

Elder and Sister Sawyer said...

Wow, great pictures. Hannah and I had a good time at home, too. .... Mom

Jason Borg said...

That's AWESOME!!!!

Mom/Cindy said...

Great pics. Sounds like a wonderful evening. I guess I don't know what I'm missin'. I need "education".

Love ya,
Me

Grampa Doug said...

I am so out of it, not only geographically, but chronologically, that I have no idea who or what ColdPlay is. The last concert I went to was in 1965 when the Beach Boys played the Memorial Auditorium. Thanks for the update for my cultural encyclopedia. Glad you had a good time. Elder Grampa

Cheralyn said...

haha- you made me laugh about being a pyscho fan. Too funny! I'm glad you had a good time!